Our story began over 50 years ago
Who We Are
Day-to-day stress and pressure can be intensified by the complexity of today’s world resulting in depression, unusual behavior, or physical problems. When the support of family and friends just isn’t enough, professional help can be the answer.
At Pivotal, we can help you find your strength through recovery and wellness. Our comprehensive programs offer a wide range of confidential services for children, teens, adults, and seniors.
At Pivotal, our vision is to enhance the lives of the citizens we serve by providing a range of individualized mental health, substance abuse, wellness and recovery services.
At Pivotal, our mission is to enhance the lives of the individuals we serve by delivering integrated services that jointly address medical and behavioral health needs including substance use disorder and primary care screening services.
YOUR WELLNESS MATTERS
LET US HELP YOU PRIORITIZE IT
Pivotal is accredited by CARF. CARF states that it “is an independent, nonprofit organization focused on advancing the quality of services you use to meet your needs for the best possible outcomes. CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services, you can have confidence in your choice. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.”
Pivotal has been accredited by CARF for the following programs/services:
- Assertive Community Treatment (Adults)
- Assessment and Referral: Integrated DD/Mental Health/AOD (Adults, Children and Adolescents)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Integrated OD/Mental Health (Children, Adolescents, Adults & Consumer Run)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children, Adolescents, Adults & Consumer-Run)
- Community Integration: Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Children, Adolescents & Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Integrated DD/Mental Health (Children, Adolescents and Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Integrated: AOD/MH (Adults)
- Crisis Intervention: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Intensive Family-Based Services: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Integrated, AOD/MH (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Prevention: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
Our accreditation extends through May 2023.